View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 06:46 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
The power of The Search may have paid off. I said I punted on the Album issue but I couldnt let it go. I dont know what album version is currently cooked in but I found Album 3.0 ported for VGA from the Diamond2.
I ran the cab, with Sense OFF, then re-enabled Sense. I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS FULLY. I can say it appears stable!!! No crashes as I have jumped in/out of a dozen pics and videos. Wanted to post this up so more people can test it out.

Attachment 50102

Please post back your findings.

EDIT: I see jdm is on it too, i looked at the zip and saw xml files, am waiting for jdm to clarify what that zip is all about.
first off thanks for all your work trying to tackle this album issue,i didn't know it was a issue with 21xxx because i don't recall any mention of it,just 28xxx builds,same issue on this build,i tried to install the .cab you provided and it says "Installation was unsuccessful.The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient permissions." i have never seen that before,i tried to install to device several times, did you have any problems installing or have any ideas by chance?

yeah i was kinda hoping he would explain about that .zip too

Last edited by Straitup27; 11-27-2009 at 06:52 AM.