View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 11:36 PM
saj070
Regular 'Geeker

saj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: High Discharge poor battery life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallblazer124 View Post
I am trying to get to the bottom of why all of a sudden i have poor battery life. for the first 3 weeks of me having my phone i could go a day or 2 without charging. Now my battery drains much quicker and needs charging by mid day with mild ussage. My discharge is saying 235 with no programs running and with the radio off. I been running stock rom with goodlife cleanup and CmX Pimp package since day 1. Backlight is set to auto. Any takers on what I should do to get back my good battery life? Also what should be the average discharge rate with no programs running?

i had same exact problem stock rom - pimp package and goodlife and i love my tp2

get 2 day sout off one charge one day my battey discharging 375 for no reason.

backed up everything hard reset reload pimp - goodlife and apps again re load contacts and back to 2 days of battery life

try full restore first say if that fixes the problem if not then hard reset install everything again. it does not take that long my main concern was contacts but sbp backup is great for that.