View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 11:25 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: High Discharge poor battery life

my discharge rate with everything off is 70, so 235 is way high, I run like 300 with mad programs open......

for my battery life I turn auto backlight and keyboard backlight off, and turn screen backlight to 3 from the bottom...... turn of push mail, turn of push internet pages, turn of voice command if ya dont use, screw s2u2 its a battery killer, Hmmmmm, make sure opera is not on as it dont show in task manager, turn my location of while not using gps, turn of wifi when not using and bluetooth........ thats about it, and what have ya installed..

battery killers for me are s2u2, shutXP, palringo, Check those if ya have em installed.....

Last edited by Dragon2; 11-26-2009 at 11:34 PM.