View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 10:13 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |CR|6.5.3|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (28002/21869) ★ |Nov 20| ★ Latest Sense 2.5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
I jacked mine up!!! I just flashed EnergyROM_21869_RHODIUM_19.Nov.2009_StandardM2.5.r ar 151.5Mb to it and after the computer said it was complete it just touch pro 2 for like 10 mins so i did a soft reset by sticking the stylus in the reset hole and went off turned back on and same thing... its stuck on the Touch pro 2 startup screen. please help!!!
Well... At least it's a change from "my MMS doesn't work"...

yes, a fix for that has been posted on probably 90% of the pages since the 19th... It sucks, I'm sure...