View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 05:20 PM
luv2chill
Retired Staff

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juise View Post
First I would like to say thanks to all those involved! This kitchen is awesome! after playing around with about a dozen different builds of the ROM I finally have one that makes me very, very, happy!

I would like to state that I never had a problem flashing or using any build I came up with. I can see that some of the 3rd party apps aren't as stable as MS or HTC ones but that has nothing to do with the kitchen.

I had a question about the look of the camera. I got the GF a 6800 and when you use the camera it has the same GUI look/feel as the HTC camera album. I noticed that the camera interface on my 6700 is still the same, is there anything I can do to make the camera like the 6800 interface?

Once again thanks for the great work.
No, the camera app is tied somewhat to the camera driver, which is model-specific. We have tried to bring over newer versions of the Camera app and they don't work on the Apache.