View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 06:21 PM
nico4k
Almost a VIP

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: [11-26-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 V1.6.1 [Build 21864] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.wayne View Post
Sorry for my ignorance - I've done a search and this showed up in a couple of threads under the changelog for a couple of ROMs.

What exactly is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i think its the file that changes the signal strength bars from 5 to 7 or something like that. im pretty sure its signal strength issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
you know how the signal bars are chunky and crappy on stock? Well they have been fixed by the user i gave thanks to and are included

Thats because im uploading it.

Winner Winner Chicken DINNER! :P
well, let me take a stab at it...cdma_rssi_ppc.dll contains the icons of the signal bars, active/innactive data and the phone icin when ur in a phone call. the Dll was not updated to look like the smoooth way the rest of icons in 6.5 taskbar. so i updated the icons in the dll so that they match the smooth look to match the rest of the icons. compare the original icons with the 6.5 and you will notice how the edges for 6.1 is very choppy and low quality...so i wanted to make it the same, since no one really wanted/cared to make it 6.5, i decied to make it happen and pass it on to the cooks! hope that helps!
This post has been thanked 3 times.