View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 03:10 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.1 / WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21055/21870/23504 | 11/20/

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAChavez99 View Post
EDIT: Does the latest version of the kitchen have the no top curtain and no flip tweak? I can't seem to find them.
ummm, no, it has neither....I still havent used the no curtain, and I forgot about the no flip...havent used it lately either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
how does the no messaging work? as far as i can tell, when cooking a 21870 rom with that included, everything about messaging looks the exact same. i havent txt enough to have multiple pages, but it doesnt look like the pictures on xda
well the no messaging is still beta and I am having issues sending through it. but yeah he made it so it looks very similar to Messaging client. When cooking you want to remove the Messaging Client, add the no messaging ext, and also add arcsoft for MMS.

can u send a text through the people tab?