View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 06:49 AM
deddy777
PPCGeeks Regular

deddy777 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 com5 23506

Well just an update, I am still running 069 and it is running great. Sometimes I run it with the M2D Mega but usally with the stock GUI and no battery issues unless I leave the internet on all night. LOL I just checked the memory and it is in high with the barebones and I have 19mb. I have alt-tab hooked to my Internet button (the one in the top right across from the email button) and I easily switch between 3-5 programs regularly. I checked out the new phones and I am not convinced to upgrade (on the Androids you can't put app on the SD card*deal breaker for me) I do like my wife's Hero but I am hoping for HD2 or another WinMo 7 type phone in 2010 unless they blow out a super Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal as I like loading stuff on my SD card. And as long as the wonderful cooks keep making my Titan work so great I won't switch. Thanks for keeping on Mattsm, and so many other whos names I won't mention but you know who you are. I applaud your efforts and appreciate all that you do for us here at the Geek and at XDA.