View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 05:34 AM
MidwestDrummer
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

MidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MidwestDrummer Send a message via MSN to MidwestDrummer Send a message via Yahoo to MidwestDrummer
Re: Need help with custom carrier logo and name repositioning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
hey zack looking at your image and the fact that you went back to stock the problem lays within 3 things...bg4all...modifying the carrier text manually...the custom logo...all 3 can contribute to your problem using the stock base...to remedy this you will need to remove bg4all if installed...from there you will need to revert back to the original manila file you manually edited to change the carrier name. i know its uber cool to have your name proudly displayed on your device but if not done correctly on the stock rom it eff's everything up on the home screen...fyi typing sucks on this hard kb on the tp2...not very man hands friendly...
I didn't have bg4all installed, so that's one thing I can rule out. I tried reverting back to the original Sprint logo manila file, but it's misaligned just like the customer logo was. I uninstalled Sprint2Flip clock and my name went back on the left, and both the Sprint carrier logo and custom logo went back to the right, just like it should be, but without installing the Sprint2Flip clock, I am unable to use the glass clock.

What has me so confused, is that I was able to get everything installed successfully the first time. I'm just not sure what I'm doing wrong now. Is there a way to get the glass clock without having to first install the Sprint2Flip clock?

Thanks again!