View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 04:44 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBaker View Post
HOME SCREEN-MENU-HOME WALLPAPER-PICTURE WALLPAPER results in nothing opening,is this because of the photo album issues? If so then im going to just go ahead and use that program ou recomended to change my wallpaper
Not positive of the cause, just the fix
After the cab you can install it with that path or through the Settings Tab.

EDIT:

youtube works from both the Program and Opera 10-IMO-stick with the Program
My Location fired right up. (I removed all the extra cities from the Weather Tab)
GPS (via Google Maps) no problem
Ringing-so far and with the native kernel-should continue to.
Ringtones-IF lacking in number, run my Rhodium Sounds cab (attached files in my sig) to get a lot more options.
The weather demo on the Home page is sweet-only time I'll see snow/frost on MY phone
Stock Alarm and Calendar Reminders wake phone-wasnt doing that intermittently before.
I was able to sign into Windows Live/Hotmail and My Phone.
My Phone will auto-update as the older version is cooked in.

EDIT: Added "IF" to my comment on ringtones, thought they were missing but maybe not.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-26-2009 at 12:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.