View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 01:28 AM
Turbopowr
N00b

Turbopowr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
By any chance, do you use MS My Phone for backing up? The reason I ask is after I talled OMJ's rom and did restore/backup I had a whole bunch of duplicate files stored in "storage memory". The only way I could see/get rid of them was by active syncing, and deleting through windows explore.
Yes I use MS My Phone, but I didn't experience the duplicate files like you did.

After reflashing a few hours ago I'm no longer experiencing the low memory problem. The only difference is that I used the Opera 9.7 ROM this last time instead of the Opera 10 ROM.

I just checked and I still have about 18MB of 'Storage' memory available after installing a lot of applications. I did notice that after I added 6 contacts to the 'People' tab and set them to synchronize with Facebook, my available Storage memory dropped from about 24MB to 18MB.

I pretty much have my phone the way I want it now and don't really need to install any new apps, so I think I'll be good for now with the 18MB free memory vs the less than 1MB I had earlier today before the flash.