View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 12:18 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmp6nl View Post
I was finally able to get mine to "mostly" work by doing what you said, but finally removing the disable htc messaging cab. Now the pics come and go most of the time, sometimes I have to tell it to resend.

Any idea how to fix the issue with it only sending sometimes and getting the error receiving/sending message?
the only thing i ever had happen to me was i would get :error sending msg/insert sim card: & gsm labeled on txt i recieved and cdma listed by txt i sent,there is a sms patch cab which fixed both my issues,now being with verizon i always update my prl dialing *228 and selecting option 2,if i dont gps is laggy and huge lag time on sms/mms,have you tried anything else??? i don't know if this would affect sprint users but it plays a huge help with my gimped vzw tp lol

then again maybe a sprint user not having issues might throw you some advice on what he/she did to get things right for them.....................hint..hint

Posting 21877 ROMs tonite. Don't bother with 21876... I should know better than NOT to get stuff from Da_G!
wow looks like rom#7 is in the works.

Last edited by Straitup27; 11-26-2009 at 12:35 AM. Reason: nrgz twitter update