View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 12:02 AM
Kane3162
Halfway to VIP Status

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

TOTALLY wrong place to ask that question, seriously... however i will try to answer, if the palm pre is SPRINT branded and CLEAN, i think you can (dont quote, as i dont remember if the pre is one that required a special data plan) but not sure about the sero specifically

back to the topic, I have called and called, its on backorder like crazy, going to different stores isnt going to help you at the moment, i just call the support line once a day or once every other day and ask if the touch pro 2 is in stock, its been backorderd for the past week+ i have tried (different for total-protection as their stock is separate from sprint)

NOW if someone can post here when they are no longer backorderd! OR! asuerion no longer has any TP's to send out then im sure those of us with TRUE TP issues (my next will be my 6th one unless i get the TP2, 3keyboards, 1screen, 2overheat+RANDOMshutoff) can get ourself's a TP2

keep in mind i personally wouldnt mind keeping the TP except for the fact that it never seems to last more then a month before it breaks and i take SUPREME care of my tech (the invizishield guys will no longer replace my phoneshield, i have a hard shell as well and i have stretched the ouch to fit the phone+hardcase inside)...

Mogul > TP for me... i know others had worse luck with the mogul but i only ever had 2 replacements for the Mogul... the screen and its huge white spots... (on a note... a piece of electrical tape on my 3rd to make sure this didnt happen, between the screen and the circuits that lay on the back prevented my 3rd from having the huge white spot on the screen as well!)

GG GL HF