View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 11:26 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/2

I have recooked the 28002 rom that includes opera 10, it now has Opera 10 cooked in, instead of installing during customization. Added the 12 quick links on home tab, removed htc task mgr, added enative showcase that will close apps on X. Replaced the sunny animation again with the Yog patched one. uploading soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iondokk View Post
I'd say your deffinatly doing a great job... Love opera 10, and everything seems to work great on my end, I've been bouncing between yours and Mysterys ROM and so far I like yours best... there seems to be some stuff i'd love to see gone on my ROM that I don't use like in call recorder, microsoft my phone, marketplace,spb screen shot,audio booster, FM radio, windows live, Messenger and i wish that the task manager that is in the system folder could be accessible through the quicklinks... I don't know if this stuff is really using much space but I don't need it, and unfortunatly I am not a very good cook so I am totally dependant on your skills. I use my phone for business and don't need all of the extra goodies... but again THANX for all of your efforts. And i'm phsyked for 12 quicklinks.
I have your solution....download my latest kitchen, it includes a template that will replicate they very rom you are running, then just remove what you dont want....BAM.....your own custom rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Just showcase, htctaskmanager is uneeded with this setup.
Thanks man, I grabbed your modified eNative showcase....works like a champ....thx much, it will now be in my 6.5.x roms