View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 11:17 PM
djdafreund
PPCGeeks Regular

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Using 21876 M2.5, i can confirm MMS not working out of the box (won't send, but does seem to receive MMS, just doesn't view anything but the notification.

Using the 3 known cabs (look at last page for links.) it DOES allow MMS to send and receive with on this ROM, but like other's you loose capability of sending any message's by clicking on the "Send Message" on any contact name. Which to me is more important for quickness to have that working then to not have MMS working right. Since i text SMS a lot, but so much MMS much. Plus i have the 28004 M2.1 for every day use which works fine out of the box anyway. Still testing more configurations of the cab packages for further testing before switching to the 2.1 28004 ROM for a little while. I don't doubt we will eventually get MMS working out of the box on M2.5, but it's not NRG's fault, it's just some weird quirks. Might have to further talk with our diamond cousins, as someone mentioned they don't recall seeing issues with MMS for them.

Last edited by djdafreund; 11-25-2009 at 11:26 PM.