View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 08:49 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [11-24][KITCHEN][ROM]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpbuton View Post
A few challenges about latest build 23509.

No Sense 2.5 when switching into landscape.
Almost all programs don't respond/or limited in landscape (when using the keyboard)
When texting, the words go off the screen (at the end of each line). Also, on a new sentence it doesn't capitalise the word. E-mail works fine.
The same errors about no completion of the names for SMS or e-mails.
No e-mails can be sent/received when phone is connected to my computer.

I am sure these are problems due to the new build but wanted to share them to see if I am doing something wrong.

Cheers,
sense 2.5 does not have landscape. it is for a device that does not rotate screen.
the ones that dow ork in landscape have not been fully portted from WVGA, which is why they still display in 800px wide, but our devices only have 640px. autocomplete only half works, you have to enter the last name and go to compose. or just cick menu, add recipient.
when the phone is plugged in to a PC vis acitvesync no data works at all, it never has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ815 View Post
I am unable to get the 28004 to work on my Verizon TP. When I flash it goes to the first splash screen showing Verizon wireless saying "Please wait, phone starting up. After waiting 10 mins no luck. Anyone have any ideas?
does not work on VZW out of the box, there is stuff that needs to be done in the kitchen, I am working on that tonight, I have a VZW TP to test on.

EDIT: cooking for VZW now. what I did was take calkulins VZW carrier, replace my sprint with it, replace my oemdrivers with calk's. might have to use dcd verizon carrier as I remember something baout platformrebuilder crashing with calks VZW carrier - but since I am cooking with his OEMDRIVERS there will probably be no issues. Will report. I can only test whether or not it boots as the screen on my VZW TP has long since delaminated.

Last edited by raidzero; 11-25-2009 at 08:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.