View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 07:53 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
i don't know how many stores are in your area, i would try another. it's just so crazy how the policy changes from store to store and city to city.
Aint that the truth. Think ill head back to one on Friday, and have 'em open it and show me liquid damage. There's no way in heck i got it wet. I admit, ive had it in the bathroom while taking a shower to play music, but nothing over 5-7 mins, and only a handful of times. Theres alot of stores here in the milwaukee area. At least 3 repair centers, and lots of little ones in stripmalls. Ill check more out.