View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 06:49 PM
greatguy320
Banned User

greatguy320 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargreatguy320 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargreatguy320 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargreatguy320 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
No need. If there is no donor xip, just use the RAW MSXIPKernel files. It will build a XIP just fine with those. We just prefer the method we use. We are currently testing 21882, and you will see when it is released that our SYS_21882_XIP will contain the raw MSXIPKernel files as well. Dump them all in the root of the rar\folder.
I tried the above method to use the 21882 Kernel files no go. Here is the error during the Building XIP. Halts the cooking process entirely. I dumped the RAW MSXIPkernel files into my 21882 XIP folder (I use kitchen unrared and no thats not my problem..)

Error:
Conversion from string "BuildOS" to type 'Integer' is not valid.

That was just copying all the inluded MSXIPKernel files from the 21882 source without creating FILES and MODULES folders.

Then made the folders and I tried copying the files to "FILES" and modules to "MODULES" it went a step further but then halted on this error. The source files are incomplete for us PPCkitchen users.

Error:
Could not find file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Normal\Application Data\hIq Inc\PPCk-BuildOS\1.0.0.0Temp\rom\Out\MODULES\busenum.dll.tx t'.

Any ideas, I want to figure this out I see Joo Joo just posted the manual downloads but I want to know how to do it for next early releases.
This post has been thanked 2 times.