View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 06:28 PM
Skully00
Lurker

Skully00 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.3|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (28002/21869) ★ |Nov 20| ★ Latest Sense 2.5!

[QUOTE=Damionix;1362301]Can Anyone please post a screen shot of the New 28004?
I would like to know if the Square Buttons are still there.
I don't know if anyone is like me, but I prefer the Oval and Circular shapes of the Buttons. The Square Bottons are Ugly and Words don't fit in correctly.

The fav buttons under the clock are square, although the pics don't all fit perfectly they don't look to bad.

Wow the battery life is horrible in this thing, I was talking for only 10 minutes and went through 11% of my battery life.

Also is there a way to get the clock off the taskbar menu seems pointless to have to clocks specially when they aren't always in sinc with one another.

Again, I've read through about 300 pages today and im getting lazy, is there a remove sprint.cab or zip file for this, I have personalizer 3.1 running and it flashes between my personal message and sprint logo.

But so far I like this moderately, it lags really bad between going to home screen and texts, often freezing up for a minute or two, but as far as looks and ease of operation goes if it could speed up the overall feel for this is great.