View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 04:45 PM
jae.farah
N00b

jae.farah is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Unlocker - RhodiumW WU Radio Unlocked for US Networks

I also have that problem where tmo service will dissapear and not come back although i have full bars but my tmo is just my secondary so i usually switch to it , check voicemails and sms and switch back to sprint but i would love to see this fixed. i think it all has to do with how sprints phone vs verizon you have to tell it what network to join once it picks up gsm and you cant just default it back to well here tmo or att . i'm not sure and i'm not a developer but i think that if somehow we were able to force it or tell it to join that specific carriers network being tmo or att that would take care of the problem. the other thing that ive noticed on my sprint phone is that once i switch networks to gsm, all the internet settings and mms settings are allready preset which is nice to have but tmo just switched their mms server and now i cant get my mms and i cant switch the settings. i was able to get a cab that switches over the settings for me but everytime i switch networks it will reset it back because the phone tells it to . it would be nice to see a fix for that issue as well.
i think ive said enough and i don't know if anyone else is having these issues but if you are lets get on it.