View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 03:51 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [11-24][KITCHEN][ROM]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
RZ I would like to remove the clock of the 2.5 but I really doesn't know to make it and replace in the kitchen for my favorite Maxx.
no idea, sorry.

but I am a little excited because I think I found a way to extend the darkness all the way down the screen when sliding! I also found out how to remove the darkening altogether. removing the darkening was easy, figure out which manila file the darkness was (it is 6e11e533) and just edit it in gimp to be transparent. This is cool but not what I wanted. the internal name and path of that QTC is \window\htc\manila\assets\black.qtc

I looked in the mode9 files and found where it was set to (mode 9 is 3a8e04af) , sure enough, only show this file for 480x538. I edited that to 480x640 and its flashing now. If it works I'll post the cab. manila isnt so hard after all ...

edit: maybe it is, because it doesnt work lol

Last edited by raidzero; 11-25-2009 at 03:58 PM.