View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 10:11 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Looking for the experts here!!!!

I just ran across this in the Google forums, a couple people got My Location working on T-Mobile DASH. They directed people to this link:

http://mobile.surrealnetworks.com/AppUnlockReg.htm

wanting us to make this reg entry...

In order run unsigned programs you must app unlock your device or add/change the following registry value using PHM Registry Editor for Smartphone or PPC
add HKLM>Security>Policies>Policies
value = 0000101B DWORD = 1

they included a CAB to do it automatically (I will include here as well!!).

I have not tried this, and do not suggest it unless you really know what your doing!!!!!

Which is why I posted it here....could a few of the resident PPC gurus take a look and let the rest of us know what they think...is it safe? Feasible? Should this work?

I look forward to finding out more...thanks guys!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip SurrealNetworksAppUnlock.cab.zip (572 Bytes, 13 views) Click for barcode!