View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 02:21 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [11-24][KITCHEN][ROM]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Is there a way for us to just get rid of it all together?
I would settle for that too. I am a manila noob.. I sent a PM to rootlinux maybe he knows..
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Any hints on using the new messaging on the 28004 ROM? I can't see what I'm typing on threaded messaging mode. On new messages if I type "John" it grabs the first John in my contacts. How do I select a different "John"?
After sending the message there is no easy way to exit. I have to do 2 "back's" to get to the home screen again.
The new texting only shows the last message from a person. If you get 2 or more it is hard to read them all while in reply mode.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Other than this minor hump I like this ROM a lot.

tsp
You may wish to disable the new messaging interface.. thanks to mdsevol for these cabs:

Disable HTC messenger:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1257462725

Remove some other messaging stuff:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...4&d=1248288094

I was running the 23509 rom last night and I had no issues texting, it was certainly different, but we'll see how it goes.