View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 01:36 PM
M3shuggah
PPCGeeks Regular

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Yea, I saw your post...when I say 2-3 hours, I meant my entire config [lots of manually exporting reg entries] and then testing with several hard resets to see if it everything worked, and then which programs would cause the auto install to stop. Like Personalizer used to stop SASHIMI and ask what you wanted the carrier name to say. Same with Telenav...it will stop SASHIMI and ask if you want to reboot. GAlarm will stop SASHIMI and ask if you want to install a few random features. I took all of those programs out and install them manually. My goal with Sashimi is full automation so I can set the phone down and pick it up when its complete. then I manually install the four or five programs that are left and I'm gold.

...but yea, check into Murducky's Thread for those settings - I don't have them set up and don't *think* you can back them up. ...and give that dude some thanks!
Would be nice if I could make a script to do those reboot presses, but it doesn't bother me that much. I'm less about automation and more about not worrying if I forgot to install a program and be somewhere and need it. I do need to give him thanks. You are correct, according to his thread, those cannot be backed up.

Maxx: Windows 7 rocks. I've been using it from my MSDN subscription for a few months now and absolutely love it!

Last edited by M3shuggah; 11-25-2009 at 01:39 PM.