View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 11:29 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [11-24][KITCHEN][ROM]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackrm9 View Post
Hey raidzero did u not add the ezinput into ur latest roms? I went with the daring 28004, should i go with the 23509? And would u happen to have a cab of the ArcsoftMMS_5_0_82_79R1....Oh if u didnt add the ezinput is it something i can add by installing myself.. I like the one that shows the contacts in the main screen(more finger friendly ive seen this one with the green background). instead of the one that just shows one contact at a time at the bottom of screen thanks
I do not include ezinput. 28004 and 23509 are no different except that 28004 has 16 quick links on the home screen. I do not have a cab of that arcsoft. Yes you can install any ezinput cab you want. I am not sure what you mean about the contacts a the bottom of the screen (green background?)?

EDIT: the arcsoft in the kitchen and roms is version 5_2_0_22 by JD