View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 11:28 AM
lion2
Lurker

lion2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
That's never happened to me, but it sounds like one of the many random quirky things that could probably be fixed with a hard reset or a hard reset and then a flash dance (flash back to stock ROM, hard reset, flash to IndaGroove's, hard reset).
Hard reset wasnt working (Holding volume down and middle dpad then resetting). I was able to get into the tricolor screen but nothing else. After over an hour of multiple soft resets and attempts at hard resetting the phone finally started booting but it was going through the process of a hard reset in a very buggy way that it couldnt complete. Luckily I was able to get to the clear storage menu and hard reset that way and everything is working fine now.

I'm not sure what could've caused this but the phone started acting really weird after I started to customize the touch flo icons. My shortcuts werent working, when changing a ringtone only about 5 were available and none were the builtin ringtones but some recordings I made, and also the touch flo interface was a bit disoriented. After soft resetting I was then getting that problem.

Everything is fine now and I really like the ROM, but Im going to have to flash back to stock if this happens again (Almost thought I had a brick ).