View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 08:41 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [11-20-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 V1.5.2 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

Juggalo get this turkey out of the oven and on the table....lol....we are hungry!!....BTW you and your family have a great Thanksgiving

Hey also with the 11/20 version I tried to tether on my laptop (Vista) last night....now I never tether and was just playing, but I could not get it to connect past Local only...I also tried wifi router and it found MR X rom (I input security key 1234567890) but again on Local only...had a strong signal but I could not get it to connect past Local for the life of me....as I said I do not tether but already use a router to connect....I dis-abled the main connection but still was a no go...am I missing something....booN at tethering!!.....pretty sure I did everyhting I needed to do on my end...thanks and looking forward to the new release!

EDIT: Ok so I been playing and turned wifi on on the wifes TP2 and it discovered it and connected....so let me try the laptop again!! Ok so I tried laptop again and all is well....must have been a network issue last night...all is well...I knew I wasnt that dumb on this...lol

would like I little more speed but dont know what it usually runs at.....0.71mbs dl and 0.48mbs up

EDIT again: Now I tethered direct through usb and it just says waiting for network...wtf...shouldnt I be able to just connect and it will run?? Is this a network issue again???

EDIT: Ok using tethering right now through my PC to post....must be network issues....willl trylaptop later again...all is well!

Enough of this now....lets get that rom update!!!...lol

Last edited by flyers2114; 11-25-2009 at 09:32 AM.