View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 04:53 AM
mesosparkle
Lurker

mesosparkle is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
It is a cosmetic thing, not a functional issue. If it were functional you prob wouldnt be able to make calls.
Basically the wrong .dlls were cooked in, change them and the proper menu will come up. Gimme a sec and I'll edit this post with the stuff you need.

EDIT:
Here, I lay out the step I use and a link to the zip file is in the post too.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=19055

And no, it has nothing to do with the BSOD issue
Thanks dude, this is a lifesaver. Funny thing though - when I copied those files over, I didn't get a prompt to overwrite anything. I did a quick file search on my device for those files total commander couldn't find anything other than what I put in there, and what existed on the storage card. Ah, Data and Voice seems to be working fine, so I can't complain! I too also had no MMS/SMS sending functionality. Reading through this thread, trying the HTC Messaging disabler CAB worked a charm for that.

That's good to know though about the GSM/WCDMA settings. I just found it odd to see those network options available when we're clearly on a different network. Didn't know if this specific build of WinMo was for the GSM variants of this device. Obviously, it doesn't matter. Thanks again!