View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 11:59 PM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

The 8-11 23016 ROM is one of my all time favourites. I never had to worry about anything with that one. Speed, stability, battery life, aesthetics were all there on that one. The only thing I didn't like about it was the ringer from the HTC dialer and how it would not ring or freeze when you tried to answer a call. I disabled the HTC dialer and just used the Winmo dialer and everything worked great. I do like the newer builds but I imagine if he included the currently dialer from the 28002 ROM I would rock it out for a bit but I'm really into using the builds with the bottom taskbar and fringer friendly menus. I have full confidence in NRGZ that he'll be able to get one of these newer builds to behave accordingly. Think about how far the 2.5 ROMS have come already. They're practically everyday ROM's if you can deal with a "Sleeping Beauty" from time to time this 28002 kicks @$$ and it's still so raw