View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 11:39 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydough646 View Post
NRG likes droppin them late. Depending on where you reside it may be 5 am........no problemo I say.

On another note 21Nov21869M2.5 is flat sick for those wanting something more stable yet Sense 2.5. I have had only one issue and it was resolved with a soft reset and never came back. This thing is zinging! I generally stay with the most current build of MS that NRG deploys, but the BSOD made me flash the 21869 to test out and I am impressed!

Ok I live in New York and Nrgz lives In las vegas so his time is like wat 3 hrs behind mines right ok man not even didnner for him yet[/QUOTE]

Exactly.....the dude is a cyborg though.....he doesn't eat, I am pretty sure of it......I think he may even have a flex capicitor that converts light from his computer monitor into plutonium allowing him to run nonstop. Wolverine is too scared to call foul for NRG using his pic as an avatar, that adda to tell ya something!
This post has been thanked 1 times.