View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 11:39 PM
vernonlbrown
Regular 'Geeker

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
SO anyone interested in seeing the 23016 build making a comeback?? NRG mentioned it earlier via twitter, but left it up to speculation. SOOOO lets speculate.

I would like to give it a whirl with Sense 2.5. I always love the new MS builds but recently fell in love with the classic style and steady performance of the 21xxx builds. For those unfamiliar, 23016 was one of the last official, maybe even the last, MS build with the Start menu on the top. basically it is the best of both worlds some of the newer MS 23xxx goodies being deployed but yet, classic 21xxx style and stability.

My question is...... does anyone want to play in the middle ground???? I am a frequent flasher so it's no big issue for me to flash a build, if I don't dig it I flash on with my bad self to another. Where this would be a real issue is with the everyday users who set the ROM up and leave it that way for awhile, while using the device regularly for multiple uses not just texting and browsing when not making calls. Just curious if any of those types of users still rock the 23016 builds from prior due to it's pretty solid performance yet newer asthetics.

This post is a conversation starter if nothing else ....
I don't think it would be a real issue with the everyday user b/c I am one of them. I set my ROM up and leave it like that until I get bored and want to try something else or a new ROM comes out. Really what I would like to see is the stabilty of Manila 2.1 w/the weather on the home screen and maybe some other goodies.