View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 10:52 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidFromBigD View Post
100% Agree, except for the "weak" part - I'm a big fan of OMJ's work in this ROM

One more thing: Here are the actual manila files plus the dll I added into my \Windows directory to make this happen for me.

Perhaps I did mess it up given that 9 of the 12 slots work. Anyone care to try it out and report back?

EDIT: 24-Nov-2009----> Apparently the 12 link fix for manila 1921 is posted. See here:
[24.11.2009] 12 QuickLinks in Home Manila 1921 [ DOWNLOAD ] *

So, am I assuming correctly that we can just add the above files to v1.5/23504 to get the 12 link fix?