View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 09:34 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: SMS/MMS sent notification

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamD81 View Post
Just got my Touch Pro 2 from Verizon! Totally rocks! I'm even pretty pleased with the stock rom Only thing driving me crazy, and i cant figure out is the SMS/MMS message sent notification!!!

I downloded a cab, tried registy editing etc and still nothing... All the post i see are about the big messge sent notification window. the messages sent im getting is a little window that pops up and says message sent. you have to click "ok" in the corner or wait for it to just goes away in a few secs. I do a lot of text messaging and its really annoying! Ive tried to do a lot of search for a solution but can find it!

Thanks for the help!!!

do a search for hd tweak, that program is a must. i don't know if you had a diamond or tp1 but its the same program just updated for wvga devices. the option to turn off sms sent notification is there, plus many more options you will like.

here is the link: http://montecristoff.webs.com/hdtweak.htm
Google is the next skynet