View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 08:47 PM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
you're more than quite right...however, what worked for you may not work for someone else...that is just the fact of life...let alone these devices that we all carry. He was asking for something specific...and NO ONE was able to help him. If you had a problem/issue...that you trust this community to be able to help...you would be persistent as well.

As for calling someone childish...that's your prerogative. This place have been rock solid for me...and many others...and NONE have anything to do with calling someone out for whatever the reason.

You're entitled to your opinions so is everyone else...and opinions are like certain orifices of our bodies and everyone's got one. Glad all is worked out for you...and that you are so tech savvy that you probably won't need any assistance from anyone. If you do need help...I'm sure YOU won't post until you get the assistance you require.
Not gonna focus on this much being as I just said what I wanted to say in the previous reply. But my point being is most everyone, including myself stated plainly this works for me, it may or may not work for you, but they including myself were TRYING to help. And all we were getting in return is grief. And as far as being persistent, there is a difference in persistence and treating others badly. And all I could see is when he wasn't getting what he wanted he started bitching. You can check in occasionally and ask if there has been any changes, but every other message really is unnecessary. And all it does is get in the way of others trying to help.

Agreed 100% on opinions. And as I stated in my last post, I probably got out of hand as well as I feel you and Darren did as well. I apologized and I apologize again. I just don't feel that using what you have done in the past gives any right to treat others differently now. And I really took it the wrong way heh. I am done bickering, I have cooled down. And am wanting to get back to progress. I will agree this community wouldn't be what it is without everyone working together. I do feel people should search more, this forum has a great search capability that searches posts. So you really don't have to dig much. Instead of every 5 posts asking the same thing that has already been answered.

Ok enuf is enuf. Peach to ya! Hopefully we can all find a way to get along!
This post has been thanked 2 times.