View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 08:39 PM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Now that I have cooled down and breathed, I just wanted to say I am sorry for anything that I may have been involved with starting.

Darren, I am not mad at you, I was just stating the fact that you are constantly stating the same thing over and over, when everyone else seems to be working. I truly am sorry yours isn't working out for you, but my statement does stand that if you are needing this for work and need reliability you definitely should use a ROM that is proven in such aspects. Any 2.1 ROM, Mighty and Juggalo make great 2.1 Roms. And I still say 2.5 is still in ALPHA and if you rely that heavily on your device then you prob don't want to use it even as pretty as it looks.

And as far as the whole rep thing goes, this is the only forum I have ever been on that people seem to rely so heavily on it. I mean, it is great that people help and get thanked etc. But seriously, as shown just cuz you have such a high rep doesn't make you a GOD. No offense Juicy, lmao. But everyone needs help sooner or later. And all I was seeing, and correct me if I am wrong is constant whining that nobody was doing what you wanted immediately. There had been many that pointed out how to download an unzipper that THEY claim mind you, that worked fine on unzipping the roms to their device. Again, I don't know why you can't. But regardless. I am sorry if I offended you or anyone else. But I don't think I was alone in my thinking.

And on that note, same saying goes for all, not just aimed at Darren, the original reply wasn't aimed only at him. I just can't count how many people come in and say it is a deal breaker like it is supposed to mean something to the chef etc. Again this is an ALPHA rom and if you need specific features to act a specific way you should use a rom that does so.

PEACE!
This post has been thanked 2 times.