View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 08:35 PM
amw1972
Jailbroken and rooted

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
Not taking anything away from whatever he may or may not have done in the past. I am solely speaking of present, and there have been numerous posts lately of him complaining of nobody uploading a file for him etc, and then the complaints of not getting it to work and leaving etc. Just cuz you have a bigger weenie as you put it doesn't give you the right to crash all over everyone else that is doing just fine. And as you say for longer, well weenies shrink with age. That's great he has helped people in the past, but show some respect to those trying to help you in the present.

And as it goes, I am not trying to crash all over him, I am just stating the fact that we really don't need to hear 1000 times that he is leaving this rom etc, and the fact that he can't get it working. While many others can, and when someone tries to help again and show the way THEY got it going him turning around and commenting about look another blah blah. Frankly it is childish and all people were trying to do is help. So he can take his Oscar Meyer Weenie and play all day alone with it if he isn't happy.
you're more than quite right...however, what worked for you may not work for someone else...that is just the fact of life...let alone these devices that we all carry. He was asking for something specific...and NO ONE was able to help him. If you had a problem/issue...that you trust this community to be able to help...you would be persistent as well.

As for calling someone childish...that's your prerogative. This place have been rock solid for me...and many others...and NONE have anything to do with calling someone out for whatever the reason.

You're entitled to your opinions so is everyone else...and opinions are like certain orifices of our bodies and everyone's got one. Glad all is worked out for you...and that you are so tech savvy that you probably won't need any assistance from anyone. If you do need help...I'm sure YOU won't post until you get the assistance you require.

This post has been thanked 1 times.