View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 07:14 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHRA21 View Post
I am having a odd problem with the dialer. When I get my voicemail, the first keypress registers twice. So when I dial my PIN, I hit the first number and it comes up 77 instead of just 7. Any ideas?
What build are you on bro? I don't recall seeing anyone with that exact issue.
Hit with a with a flashdance when flashing to this ROM? Are you using the tachi dialer, Winmo, possibly a third party dialer ??? Any other issues non dialer related? Has it been like this from the time you flashed it or is just happening suddenly?? All these can make a difference in determining your issue.

One thing to try would be possibly an overlay or additional skin. I haven't actually saw those fix your specific problem, but I have read of cases where it can help with other little variances. Then again that could also depend on which dialer you are using.......let us know.
This post has been thanked 1 times.