View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 06:15 PM
berniebennybernard
N00b

berniebennybernard is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
so u want the weather icon, but not the animation? hmm, I'm not sure exactly how to stop the animation. I know if you switch to a animated wallpaper the weather animation stops, but then you'll have one of the funky backgrounds.

which rom are you using? I just retraced your steps, start/settings/system/power/backlight worked fine on 28002
Yeah, I want just the icon, but without the animation. I've tried switching the backgrounds, but when I go to select an image, the image pops up like I'm selecting it, but double tapping it doesn't do anything, and there's no next button :S

I tried removing the background by the registry tweak you told me to do, but that didn't do anything.

The power settings now work through the start menu and into settings. Weird, that it works now and didn't before.

I'm still having trouble with scrolling on pages on some of the menus though. They're non-responsive when I scroll on these pages despite being able to select the forms and buttons. This only happens on the HTC menus. Because of this, I can't add new appointments onto my calendar.

I'm on WM 6.1 21055 v1.1 btw.
Quote:
Brown ahead for Bure. Bure going in.. he scores! Pavel Bure has won it for the Vancouver Canucks! It's a triple overtime hat-trick for Vancouver!
- Western Conference Quarter-Final Game 7, April 30, 1994