View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 05:00 PM
ChrisCicc
PPCGeeks Regular

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Do you actually have MMS pictures opening up full screen right from within the HTC app??

If so, how did you do that??

~John
Yes, see my post here for screen shots. Receiving in Manila 2.5 is very easy, it's the sending that is the hard part. I've been able to get it to "send" from Manila, as in it says sent successfully, but it is not ever actually received.

For receiving you need the following settings in Manila:

IP Address: blank
Port number: 80
Server address: http://mms.sprintpcs.com (note: ignore the /servlets/mms at the end which a lot of people are saying. That may work too, but I flashed back to stock and took a look and they do not use it on the address)
Connect via: Sprint (assumes you completed provisioning, TELUS otherwise)
Send limit: 1024 KB (note: can be changed in registry, but doesn't matter yet as sending isn't working)
WAP version: none (note: this is key!!!! will not work on other WAP versions)

For sending I have found missing header items, and incorrect device identifiers, but I haven't worked it all out yet. I am leaning towards it being a configuration problem, and not a bug in the hard code. Personally, I receive an MMS here and there, but bascially never send them, so this works okay for me for now.

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.