View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 04:31 PM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Alrighty folks, seriously there is no need to continue tell us that this rom is a deal breaker for you cuz of whatever not working for you. I am sorry if things don't work 100% for you, keep in mind this is TF2.5 which was in no way made for the TP2. I would highly consider it very ALPHA. So if you want something more stable, something that everything works 100% for you, then definitely go back to 2.1 and stop telling us what a deal breaker this is for you. If you aren't willing to make some changes to workaround things till someday they hopefully get ported properly, then you really need to stick with stuff that works out of the box.

Again, I am sorry things don't work for you. But it just gets real old hearing you guys complain about the same things over and over, when it is a known fact that it is in testing.

Good luck, and hopefully 2.5 will be ported more in the future and you can try again.
This post has been thanked 3 times.