View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 03:32 PM
acidhax
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

acidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to acidhax
Re: MatBee 6.5.1 ROM - 5.2.23089

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshanky View Post
Bigger problem arrived last night.

There is a program installed called LockDevice. I checked it out, and when I tried to exit, it produced an error. I don't recall the error exactly, but it was something about not being able to write to a file. Probably trying to save some prefs. Anyway, after that, the slider lock no longer worked. I tried everything I could, but to no avail. And none of the settings restored it. Worse still, after that, I could no longer start the phone from a soft reset. The phone would restart but the start button didn't work (neither the hard or soft buttons), and the top bar was gone. I had to do a hard reset and start over. Now I am afraid to do too much playing at all for fear that it won't let me restart the phone. I especially don't want to touch the LockDevice icon, even if by mistake.
It doesn't seem like it was LockDevice that did that. You did something else that modified the shell. The error happens because it's not meant for being included in ROMS. Harmless error.