View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 02:35 PM
Christophe418
Lurker

Christophe418 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Hello,

I tried several ROM of different person and I chose the EnergyROM for various esthetics reasons and the activity in the support. It does not expire either after 30 days like Juicy 8.

Now, it remains to know which version I installed on my Bell CDMA HTC Touch Pro? I enjoy the benefits of the latest developments to WM7, but with some stability because I want to ride my cell once and for all with the latest ROM (it changes every week so I have to stop on a one time!).

I tried the 28002 and I love it, by the cons screen problems are too much for me and I will settle once and for all with the installation of my phone. I dont want miss calls or have a battery drain (after BSOD/DBS)when I most need.

To solve the problem of black screen (BSOD/DBS) of 28002, I tried several things discussed on the forum and disabling the automatic adjustment of screen brightness I did not have a black screen within a few hours test. Some other think it may be performance problems. I dont want have this issue when I finish install my software suite.

Does the black screen problems are related to Sense 2.5 or just in the core of the 28002? I do not want to use the Sense 2.5 but still have the latest advancements to WM 6.5.3 --> WM7.

What do you suggest to do if I want a stable EnergyROM without necessarily Sense 2.5 to activated with a stability of normal use for calls and the Internet daily? ... But having the latest advancements?

I am also lost with all these version numbers 23504 / 21864 / 21869 (21864?) / 28002? ... Which is the most advanced or how is assigned the version number? I saw a post XDA knew it, but that does not speak of 28XXX.

Thank you for your help and sorry for the google translation!
I am a French Canadian

Last edited by Christophe418; 11-24-2009 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Prob wth happy face!