View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 02:20 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Well, if it is that slider, I'm straight w/the other clear one that rootlinux made. I love that slider and w/the position fix it's perfect. I don't like C07's cuz it's too plain. I like the chrome sides and the light reflecting off of the "glass" in the other one. I think it's elegant. To each his own.

I hadn't even thought to check the internet tab in last night's kitchen till you mentioned it. It takes me to Opera! Sweet!

I think I'm good to go w/what I already got then!
the slider is what you mention, roots with c07s position fix. it is elegant, I like it..