View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 12:05 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Thank you for the advice. I agree that it is probably easier to browse to the picture first and then send from there, but you know how it is, options are nice. I really like SPB's photo viewer app, its really nice and powerful, just wish it wasn't like 30 bucks or whatever lol. I have a question though, where/how do you disable the HTC messaging? I didn't see that in any of the options.
Check the 2.5 Thread linked in my sig...I have links to the cabs you're looking for. If you disable the HTC App, you'll default to the Windows Mobile app...which may knock out some other functionality, like texting from Sense...even texting from the People Tab <--- I do this often, so disabling isn't my method of choice.

You need to weigh the options available and go with what's best for your needs. Making 2.5 a daily use ROM is "tough" at the moment, but not impossible...there are lots of dances that need to be learned until we see some of the bugs addressed.

...and yea, there are definitely pay apps that are slick and eliminate some of the bugs we're dancing around, but cash gets low for honest punks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.