View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 02:37 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by anther View Post
So, far I've only had 2 problems with 21869: the music player in Sense does not play any mp3 file, only the wma for some reason - still unresolved.

The other was the ringer; I noticed that no matter what I chose as my ring tone, the system change it to vibrate only - hence the reason the phone was not ringing. I found a way around this issue.

If anybody has a fix for the music please let me know.
i had the same problem with the music player, i noticed on my sd card the music folder read as MY_MUSIC and sense would not play anything much less even say it was there, i made a folder on sd card simply stated as music and copied everything over and have been listening care free since...as far as the ringer issue all i ever do is copy my custom ringtones over to my ringtones folder,they wont play if i set as ringtone from settings> sounds and notifications,but if i scroll over to settings tab and set ringtones from sound and display they seem to stick,haven't failed since the first time after flash at least.........bet i just jinxed myself

now first and foremost im not claiming these to be "fixes" in any form or fashion,im just stating the steps i have taken and noticed to fix my issues

ok now the pressing issue for me at least..........first flashed and youtube did not play any videos,at some point i installed something and now they play but with no sound,i never use 6.5.x and have always had youtube working thus far on the 2.5 sense 21xxx builds.....any ideas anyone?

also i have not had the dreaded BSOD on this build fyi!