View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 02:18 AM
RyanNaz
Lurker

RyanNaz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I am seeing it on 28002. I haven't posted on it since I've been consumed by BSOD (more on that in a minute) and I was waiting to see if it was just me.
Basically I see it like you do, I just tap a second time and the Album stays open. If in Landscape, let the Album open completely before turning your phone, sometimes it crashes, sometimes it dont
If you open in Landscape, rotate to Portrait and then close the Album you may see the image "stuck" in Landscape, just rotate the phone and it will correct itself. No fix, besides giving the pic a second tap if the Album crashes.

I dont think the GSM tag is messing with your SMS, I THINK it is only something you see. Test it-ask a recipient if they see it.
To disable HTC messaging go to the threads attached files- linked in my sig- and run the zenyee disable cab. That shoud knock out HTC messaging and leave you with MS Mess. I THINK you can still send frm Sense- you just have to do an extra step and hit All Messages first.

BSOD

I AM THE BSOD FIX KILLER!!!!!!!!!
sandmans fix didnt last one test for me, installed, adjusted settings, SR, manually shut off screen and BSOD City Baby the first time I tried to use the phone.
Off to 21869 I go-go.
I think that fixed it all. Everyone is receiving my text messages in record times now. Great!

Thanks again!