View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 12:54 AM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

I flashed 28002 which is an awesome piece of work and I think everyone will admit to it. Yes it has 2 primary issues, the first is the BSOD, and the second is having to apply the zenyeee messaging fix, which technically isn't a problem anymore. Outside of that I think everyone will say that it is a BEAST!! The entire layout of this build with the bottom taskbar and all of the MS submenus and how they are dressing up the appearance of the finger friendly menus, the alarm set app which is so much nicer and more practical then that little old clock where you had to try and drag the hands to desired time or manually enter the time. I have digressed, this direction we are headed with newer builds and moving closer to winmo7 is exciting. I did recently succumb to flashing to 21869 for the stability and haven't had any issues as of yet, no BSOD's but you still need to apply the zenyee cab for messages to go out. It looks like it'll perform nicely up to this point but I certainly miss those dressed up graphics. I'll be eagerly anticipating the next release with some of these issues taken care of.