View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 12:38 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofer75 View Post
Ok, so here's my problem, which no one seems to have mentioned. Every time I view photos, when I click on them, the picture will open, then I will get bumped right back to the sense photo screen. The picture will open in landscape, which is fine, but if I try to click on the menu or the send picture icon, I get bumped out of the photo view. Does anyone else have this issue? I have tried everything that I can think of. I have even hard reset several times. I am really lost here! Oh and yes, I did do the flash dance before updating to this rom.

Oh I forgot to mention, I'm runnning the Nov 21 21869 build.
I am seeing it on 28002. I haven't posted on it since I've been consumed by BSOD (more on that in a minute) and I was waiting to see if it was just me.
Basically I see it like you do, I just tap a second time and the Album stays open. If in Landscape, let the Album open completely before turning your phone, sometimes it crashes, sometimes it dont
If you open in Landscape, rotate to Portrait and then close the Album you may see the image "stuck" in Landscape, just rotate the phone and it will correct itself. No fix, besides giving the pic a second tap if the Album crashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanNaz View Post
Hmm... It's still placing a -GSM at the end of messages, and not sending.

How about a way to get the default WM Text messaging. I wish the search on this site was better because I remember seeing it, but with nearly 2000 pages, it's hard to find anything.

But yea, default WM Text Messaging? The sense text messaging doesn't work very well. I have trouble tapping to type a message, and it's a bit slow.

Thanks for your help though.
I dont think the GSM tag is messing with your SMS, I THINK it is only something you see. Test it-ask a recipient if they see it.
To disable HTC messaging go to the threads attached files- linked in my sig- and run the zenyee disable cab. That shoud knock out HTC messaging and leave you with MS Mess. I THINK you can still send frm Sense- you just have to do an extra step and hit All Messages first.

BSOD

I AM THE BSOD FIX KILLER!!!!!!!!!
sandmans fix didnt last one test for me, installed, adjusted settings, SR, manually shut off screen and BSOD City Baby the first time I tried to use the phone.
Off to 21869 I go-go.