View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 11:59 PM
butterflieq
N00b

butterflieq is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to butterflieq
Unhappy Touch Pro won't fully boot and freezes!

Today I was replying back to text msg when my phone started acting pretty sluggish. I figured that I hadn't soft reset in awhile, so I went ahead and did it. Upon booting back up it would only go as far as the home screen then freeze as it was trying to load TF3D. It was completely unresponsive. I decided to soft reset (both with stylus and pulling the battery) multiple times there after. I also tried soft resetting with my sd card out. When I did this it gave me a warning saying "The file 'GAlarmReload' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file." The alarm went off and snoozed multiple times with no issues this morning. I'm currently running Mighty Rom and have for many months with no problems. I can't connect via activesync. My phone will boot the bootloader and is still unlocked. Is there a way I can flash to the stock rom using my sd card (adding the files from a card reader) without being able to fully boot? I'm at a loss here! This is the info (radio and such) shown when I try to boot up if needed:
p dcbapzm-615010
r 1.03.15f
d 1.05