View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 10:13 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to flash a Vogue to cricket with GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by housry23 View Post
This really helped me out. Thanks whitey. I used your rom to flash my Sprint HTC Touch 6900 to Cricket and everything works fine. What I am wondering is why did you remove Windows Marketplace for Mobile? I am not bashing you or saying anything bad, because I like the rom, I was just wondering if there is a reason for removing this app. When I go to Windows Marketplace for Mobile website it asks for my phone number to send me a text with link, but I don't think Cricket supports this, because I never received the text. Do you know where I can download the app, so I can install it to my phone. Thanks for your help.
Not all market place links work with crickets proxi server but Market place will be included in my future builds along with bing, my phone, office, live search will also be included. As for a cab I saw one over on xda. Just a note not all links from market place will work through crickets proxy server.
My next build will be out this weekend. Some highlights of my upcoming release are
WM 6.5 build 23506 more finger friendly
GPS reg edits preset
WAP/MMS fix preset
Google maps (newest version)
Facebook Mobile App
Market Place
Microsoft tag reader.
I will post some screen shots tomorrow
This post has been thanked 1 times.